Art After Dark: Open Studios Event



Join us next Thursday, October 12, from 6-8 p.m. for our studios quarterly event: Art After Dark.  This one will include a show in our classroom with myself and Bonnie Hull with some paintings from our pink gesso party.  We gessoed some paper (pink, why not?), drew the lines of the room, and followed it from there with no rules or expectations.  I just let whatever inspiration came which included things like the eclipse, the light of the room, and things around the Mill.  If you follow me on Instagram you will have had a sneak peak at some of the pieces.

Also happening is an exhibit downstairs in the Eco Hub in honor of our studio mate who passed recently, Rollie Wisbrock, which I'm sure will be wonderful.  Also in house you will find Max Marbles Bookbinder and Frank Barnett Photography.

I hope you if you are in town you can join us.  My studio door will be open and I'll likely be right out side of it in the classroom for the show.

Comments

Popular Posts