Little Portraits

I am back from my travels and have added these little portraits into my Etsy shop:

"Nancy" Acrylic on 6 x 6 inch wood panel.

"Annabel" Acrylic on 8 x 10 inch wood panel.

"Allen" Acrylic on 6 x 8 inch wood panel.

"Eileen" Acrylic on 6 x 8 inch wood panel.

"Edgar" Acrylic on 5 x 7 inch wood panel.

"Olivia" Acrylic on 5 x 7 inch wood panel.

"Martin" Acrylic on 5 x 7 inch wood panel.

"Vincent" Acrylic on 6 x 8 inch wood panel.

The panels these little portraits are painted on are a little different than my more recent portraits as I painted them on thinner panels.  These measure roughly 7/8 inches deep (rather than 1 1/2 inches).  Still left in their natural birch and protected with coats of polyurethane.

I am taking a break from my "regular" posts this month to spend some time with my daughter before school starts up again.  I will still be posting (hopefully) weekly as I will be working on various projects during August.  

Comments

Popular Posts