Thursday, June 16, 2016

From Sketchbook to Experiments

I recently shared these pages from my sketchbook:


I enjoyed working on the linen fabric so much, adding acrylic paint, pencil, and colored pencil to it, I decided to play with that some more.  This time I added the linen to 140 pound watercolor paper (will have to try something sturdier next time as it did cause the paper to bend quite a bit, maybe 300 pound).   I did this with extra heavy matte gel.




Two of the pieces hanging in the studio classroom's recently painted walls, loving them on that dark grey background:




No comments: