Friday, November 6, 2015

Artmarket

"Preserves"

Something new!  A few of the new collages I dropped off at Salem Art Association for their annual Artmarket.  The show will start today, November 6th, and will run until January.  

The vintage photographs in these are all photocopies, I've not used the originals in the collages.  All are permanently mounted on mat board, either 8 x 10 or 9 x 12 inches.  I have rarely worked with collage (and still have much to learn), but for some reason it is just clicking for me right now.  Plus, I have so many vintage photographs to draw from for these, as you can imagine.  I will share some more of them next week.

"Behind and Through"

                                    

"Two"

"Rattle"

1 comment:

lee woo said...

Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it. See the link below for more info.


#reason
www.ufgop.org