Wednesday, April 8, 2015

New Paintings and Open Studio Alert

Greetings!  I have just put these two paintings into my shop, one is new and one you might have seen before:

"Camellias" Acrylic on 6 x 6 inch wood panel.

"Opal Whiteley" Acrylic on 10 x 10 inch wood panel.

Available here.  I also recently finished this painting, but am waiting to decide if I want to put it in a frame first as it is on canvas only 3/4 inch deep.  I will share it here in the meantime:


"Two Shells" Acrylic on 10 x 10 inch canvas.
I have more shell paintings coming up, will share those soon.

Tomorrow night is Open Studios down at Mission Mill Museum (1313 Mill St SE in Salem, Oregon), where I have my studio.  Along with gallery receptions (they are opening a new gallery down there I think this week), artist demos, and much more it will be a fun evening.  It goes from 5 to 7 p.m., Thursday, April 8.  

No comments: