Friday, November 14, 2014

Good Time


Last night was the first Open Studios and it was a lot of fun.  Dozens of people toured our new collective of studios at Mission Mill.  I've been bit under the weather this week, so I didn't pull out my camera at the event itself.  Above is a photo I took of one of my walls earlier in the day after I spent some last minute time reshuffling and literally squeezing in some paintings after one large one was moved to the hall outside my door.  A couple of paintings I haven't even posted yet, more on those in the next few days.   You can just barely see my next grid piece in progress on the easel.

A big thank you to all who came out despite the cold and wet weather!  It was truly wonderful to see so many people out enjoying themselves and the art.  More open studios to come...

2 comments:

Carole Reid said...

I wish I could have been there Elizabeth. It would have been fun to see your work up close and to visit your studio. Those last minute shuffles can cause some stress! Have a great weekend.

Elizabeth said...

Thanks Carole. Wish you could have been there too! That would have been fun.