Monday, September 8, 2014

There and Back again, Pages 224 to 228

I hope you are not feeling inundated with Hobbit illustrations!  Because, as I mentioned on my Facebook page, I am on a roll.  Which reminds me, in my effort to catch up on all things not only Hobbit related but also computer related, I created a new Facebook page.  If you like, please stop by and check it out.  Onto the Hobbit...

From: There and Back again, An Illustration Project of The Hobbit

Page 224
Page 224: "Then Smaug really did laugh - a devastating sounds which shook Bilbo to the floor..."

Ink on 6 x 8 inch paper.


Page 225
Page 225: "...for the dragon spouted terrific flames after him..."

Ink on 6 x 8 inch paper.


Page 226
Page 226: "The old trash was sitting on a rock near by with his head cocked on one side, listening to all that was said."

Ink, pencil, and colored pencil on 6 x 8 inch paper.


Page 227
Page 227: "'The dragon has withered all the pleasant green, and anyway the night has come and it is cold.'"

Ink on 6 x 8 inch paper.


Page 228
Page 228: "The talk turned to the dragon's wicked words about the dwarves."

Ink on 6 x 8 inch paper.


No comments: