Wednesday, September 3, 2014

At Project Space

I mentioned in a previous post I was going to be working at Project Space and things are wrapping up down there so I thought I better report back.

From a project I am working on (calling it for now a journal quilt):







Next, a project Bonnie Hull and I are working on called "Mapping the Garden" in which we will create a piece for each corner of our gardens.  Here is mine for the South East corner (trying out the grid again):



and Bonnie's gorgeous collage:



Bonnie has gotten a bit ahead of me...


She is also working on a quilt for Mapping the Garden, which you might think would allow me some time to catch up except I understand she has finished that as well...

Our wall:

(Terrible lighting for photos...)

Tonight night will be a reception from 5 to 7 pm, second floor of the Liberty Plaza at 285 Liberty St NE.  (I will only be there briefly tonight, probably close to 5, as it is also my wedding anniversary today.)  Other artists showing tonight include: Bonnie Hull, Ann Kresge, Rollie Wisbrock, Kay Worthington, Dayna Collins, Robert Tomlinson, Bryan Putnam, and Arianna Warner.

No comments: