Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Upcoming Show

Greetings!  I have been super busy this last month working on some new paintings for this upcoming show with the Mary Lou Zeek Gallery (details here):




The show will run for a week starting this Friday at 211 Commercial Street in downtown Salem, Oregon, and will include these paintings by me:

"Roy, 1959" Acrylic on 16 x 20 inch panel.

"Elsie" Acrylic on 12 x 12 inch panel.

"Peggy's Friend" Acrylic on 16 x 20 inch panel.


I'm exploring the process of painting through grids.  I will try to share more about that in the next few days.  As I spent hours and hours over the last month to finish these in time, I have unfortunately strained my back and am a little foggy at the moment as a result of a visit to my doctor.  All worth it, though, as I really enjoyed exploring this idea/process and plan to get back to it as soon as I can get back to my easel.



2 comments:

Carole Reid said...

Wow, Elizabeth, I was surprised and thrilled to see these new paintings for you pop up show. They're fabulous! All the best for the show.

Elizabeth said...

Thank you Carole!