Monday, December 24, 2012

Happy Holidays!



Greetings!  Sorry I've been so quiet here lately, there is just so much to do and so much going on out there in the world that has kept me occupied in one way or another.  Here at home, I have a painting I'm working on that has to be finished by the end of the month for a February show.  I've also been researching for my book and have started the big rewrite.  And I just got a few of my paintings back from a gallery that I will be setting up in my Etsy shop just as soon as I have a moment (I will let you know when, sometime after Christmas it seems).  Oh, all that and it is almost Christmas.  My, how that snuck up on me this year!



Best wishes to you for the holidays!  Thank you everyone who has ever bought a painting or print, or follows my blog, or my Twitter, or my shop.  I appreciate you all!

6 comments:

Carole said...

It's funny how Christmas can sneak up on us when we are busy. I hope you are filled with energy, love, and joy in the coming days and into 2013. xo

Elizabeth said...

Thank you Carole! My best to you too. :)

redspaintings said...

Found your shop on Etsy. Charmed! Looking forward to seeing more. Thanks for sharing with the world.

Elizabeth said...

Thank you!

Bonnie Hull said...

Book?? xo

Elizabeth said...

Hi Bonnie, yes a book! :) Wrote it in November though it needs a major re-write and editing. It seems we need to catch up sometime soon.