Friday, November 30, 2012

New Paintings

Greetings!  It is the last day of NaNoWriMo and I have one scene left to write!  I passed the 50,000 mark around a week ago but have been hopeful I would complete the entire first draft before the end of the month and, barring major catastrophe, it looks like that will happen.  Of course, next there will be a ton of research to do followed by a major re-write.  But the bones are all there and I am feeling pretty good about it.

Now, onto paintings.  Last week I brought to the Mary Lou Zeek Gallery three new little portraits for their holiday showcase.  Each are 4 x 4 inches on wood panels painted in acrylic and are priced at $130 each.

Bertrice

Alice

Rex

And finally, I just put this last one in my Etsy shop.  It is also painted in acrylic but this one is a little larger on a 6 x 6 inch panel:


Martina

Now I better get back to my writing!  Hope to be back soon because, shame on me, where are all my Hobbit posts?  Hmmm....

8 comments:

Julie Whitmore Pottery said...

Wonderful paintings, I especially like Rex.
xx
julie

Elizabeth said...

Thank you Julie!

annamaria said...

They are beautiful Elizabeth. My favorite is Rex too! Colorwork is awesome!
;-)

Elizabeth said...

Thanks! I'm so glad Rex is so well received. :) He's quite a dapper gentleman in the photograph I used for that one. I always enjoy those.

vivienne strauss said...

They are all just perfect!

Elizabeth said...

Thank you Vivienne!!

Carole said...

Oh my gosh I'm glad I checked up on you so I could sit here and admire your four new paintings! xo

Elizabeth said...

Thank you Carole!