Friday, February 24, 2012

Smalls


I mentioned in a previous post a little antique shopping for some tiny treasures and here they are.  I bought these with possible sculptures in mind, sort of a combination of found and made, but even if they never make it to that I still like looking at them.



They had this thing labeled as a brush.  I'm hoping to wasn't for anything living because I can vouch for how sharp it is.



For pressing your wax seal.  Isn't it amazing?  You might not be able to tell, but it is only about 2 inches tall if even.


Ok, I didn't buy this guy for a sculpture.  I just liked him.  Next weekend is the big antique expo in Portland and I'm going!  More smalls to come...


A pile of paper for Hobbit illustrations.  Fortunately, I finished them (about 7 I think and all caught up) and will be sharing soon.

No comments: