Friday, December 9, 2011

Some Paintings

Milla

Some paintings to share.  You might have already seen them on my Flickr but just in case.  Each is painted in acrylic gouache and on 5 x 5 inch panels.  I had so much fun painting these you can expect to see more in the future.  The one above and the first two below are now in my Etsy shop.

Marcus

Marta
And the following four are at the Mary Lou Zeek Gallery for their holiday showcase:

Minerva

Wendell

Ansel

Fern

And while I'm on the subject, I also added this painting into my shop just today. 

Into the woods

Have a great weekend everyone!

4 comments:

bluebicicletta said...

just found your blog through twitter--your paintings are so fascinating!
--Nicole

Elizabeth Bauman said...

Thanks so much Nicole!

Carole said...

How did I miss this post? These little portraits tell a story. Wendell and Fern are the most talkative to my eyes. Love them all!

Elizabeth Bauman said...

Thank you Carole!