Saturday, November 26, 2011

Illustrations!

Something new for me and I'm very excited.  I'm trying out illustration.  Don't know what I will do with it yet, where it will lead, but for now I'm focusing a lot of my attention on this new idea.  I still need new programs for my computer to help, but I'll have to wait on that just a bit.  I hope to share some new illustrations with you each week, a goal to keep me moving on this.  Because it feels a little weird, frankly, making art I don't intend to sell.  At least not yet anyway.  Like I'm somehow wasting my time, which is crazy.  It is never a waste of time to grow.  So I will post some, if not all of it, here to keep me motivated and to feel like I am indeed accomplishing something.

So I don't know what my illustrations will look like yet, just playing around with ideas.  I know it will resemble my usual work, but I want to use illustration to explore some other ideas as well.  Here are a couple from the last few days:



No comments: