Saturday, November 5, 2011

Around the studio and new prints

Things have been so busy, both in the studio and out.  The biggest thing I've been working on is creating a new work space including a whole new table (a big thank you to my Dad for all his help!).





Just need to add some legs.  I also have a couple shelves to hang and a few supplies to put away and I am all set.  I cannot even tell you how excited I am!  I'll be sharing photos of the new space as soon as I am settled.




Meanwhile, painting and painting.  I'm about to start 6 little paintings (5x5 inches) some of which will go to the Mary Lou Zeek Gallery for the holidays and some will be in my Etsy shop.  Sketches I've done preparing for these little ones:


On these panels:


The sides are painted and ready.  Just one small painting to finish up first.

And speaking of my Etsy shop, I just put in a new limited edition print of "The long wait".  I worked with Sebastian Foster to create these and they will also be selling the print.  Hope you will take a look when you have a moment.  I'm so pleased with how they turned out.



Have a good weekend!

4 comments:

Carole said...

I would be excited too with your new workspace!
The Long Wait prints look great.

Elizabeth Bauman said...

Thanks Carole! I just can't wait to get that studio corner set up. So exciting!

Laura said...

what a terrific space! looking forward to seeing the new paintings:)

Elizabeth Bauman said...

Hi Laura, I think I finally finished a group and hope to share them soon. Still waiting to get into my space but hopefully this weekend. I hope!